Our Client is a very well established and successful engineering company based in Stoke On Trent. We are proud to recruit for an experienced Administration Manager to join the business on a permanent basis. The successful Administration Manager must come from a Manufacturing Industry. Salary package is dependent upon experience.
The job is 50% desk based, (planning, processing and administering, talking to suppliers, customer and transport companies) and 50% on the shopfloor (checking parts, assigning job cards and documentation, meeting deliveries, directing forklifts etc.). Candidates that have hands-on experience in the above, please apply.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Working closely with the Company Directors across the business
- Management and maintenance of internal manufacturing ERP system (M1) – if experienced in SAP, Oracle or Sage, should be easy to
- Management of Sales and Purchase activity and involvement in stock level allocation and control of replenishment
- Processing of Purchase Orders
- Processing of all sales orders and tracking order progress
- Liaising with Customers
- Liaising with Suppliers and ensuring any issues with deliveries are resolved
- Directing delivery drivers
- Managing deliveries In and Out
- Operational support to the Directors, managing budgets and collating reports
- Overseeing Health and Safety and Company Compliance
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have previous Administration experience ideally from working within an engineering or manufacturing industry. You must be a confident communicator where you can organise a complex workload. The successful Administration Manager will be extremely driven and hungry to learn everything about the business concerned. This is an exciting long term permanent job opportunity.
Please e-mail, email@example.com or call Iveta 07852 905 520, to arrange an interview.